вторник, 16 июля 2019 г.

Colorful Mixed Media Layout for Lindy's Gang Blog

Hi dear friends!

 This week I want to share with you my colorful layout about life and love…. 
I wanted to convey my emotions using 
Lindy’s  Sprays, Squirts and Embossing powder – I hope
 you enjoy seeing how this piece cane about!



Basic process:

1.One sheet of  Dina Wakley collage paper glue to a water color paper 30x30cm.
2. Cover any medium, I used 3D Matte Gel by Finnabair.
3. Apply the paste through the stencil. I used Distress Grit-Paste by Tim Holtz.
4. Time to spray! Start with Alpine Ice Rose Shimmer Spray
Use water spray to create beautiful drips!
5. Add shadows and colors with Grab a Guy Gold Shimmer Spray and Golden Doubloons Vintage Spray  
6. Dry before applying the next color.
7. Go forward and add Azure Sea Asters Shimmer Spray. Let it to dry.
8. Paint the fabric pieces of layout decorations. I used Grab a Guy Gold Shimmer Spray and Hottie Patottie Hot Pink Shimmer Spray
9. Cover the paper edges with Obviously Black EP.
It's convenient to use the embossing Dabber Clear.
10. For additional effect along the paper sides use Hockey Puck Black Squirts and distress inks of dark colors.
11. Glue the elements of the composition.
12. Add sponge accents. use white acrylic paint.

Watch my step-by-step video and enjoy!


some close-ups:






Lindy’s Products

Other products:
  •  Watercolor paper, Dina Wakley collage paper, 3D Matte Gel Finnabair, Distress Grit-Paste Tim Holtz, Word Stickers 7Dots Studio, ScrapFX chipboard, Fabrika Decoru stencil
Have a good time! 
Yours Julia

1 комментарий: